Better late than never! Here are my FFF for this week:
1) Candy Corn – Yummmm…… My personal favorite is the original candy corn and the pumpkins from the Harvest Mix. I find myself eating all the pumpkins first, then all the white tops of the candy corn second. I’ve made myself sick with eating candy corn! This is definitely one of the best parts of Fall!
2) My Favorite Halloween Decoration – Thanks go to my Mother-in-Law for sending me this last year. For as long as I can remember, she put this kitty cat and jack-o-lantern decoration out every Halloween. Last year she shipped it to me and now it’s MINE! Woo Hoo! I love it!
3) Unexpected Flower Deliveries – Aren’t these beautiful? What a wonderful surprise to open my door last week and find flowers….for me! And the card is the best. Thanks honey! They brought a huge smile to my face!
4) Birthdays – Not just any birthday’s, but my children’s birthdays. This weekend is Sarah’s 8th birthday! No one loves birthdays more than Sarah! It doesn’t matter if it’s her brother’s birthday, my birthday, a friends’ birthday, or especially HER birthday. She loves them all! It’s hard to believe that 8 years ago my beautiful baby girl was born. Happy Birthday, Sarah Elisabeth!
5) First Dates – This week I have been remembering Bob and my first date. Why? Because Bobby is going on his first date this weekend! Not just any date, but to homecoming! I’m so excited and nervous for him. He’s going to have so much fun!
I remember Bob and My first date. I was studying for my SAT test, and he convinced me to not study but to go to the high school basketball game with him that night. (If you know Bob, of COURSE it was basketball!). I remember telling my dad “it’s not a date, it’s just Bob from choir”. Well, 21+ years, 3 kids, 3 houses, 4 states, a dog and cat, a mini van and a travel trailer later…….here we are anxiously watching our oldest prepare for his first date/dance. Where have all the years gone?
Do you remember your first date? Happy Friday everyone!