1) Sitting outside a Starbucks, on a beautiful sunny morning, eating a Top Pot Old Fashioned donut, and reading my book. I felt so frivolous!
2) My husband -- once again he makes my FFF list. He is always so thoughtful and caring. This morning, knowing that I had been up with Sarah last night due to a high fever, and knowing that we ran out of children's Tylenol in the middle of the night, he went out before work and brought back the Tylenol AND my favorite latte for me! Before I even woke up AND before he went to work! He is so awesome! I just love him!
3) A beautiful evening for a baseball game -- It's that time of year again. Usually, here in Seattle, we don't get many nice evening Little League games. But Monday was absolutely beautiful! Doesn't Alex look cute playing 2nd base in his Oriole's uniform. :-)
4) Having my nephew, Jeremy, visit. We had such a wonderful visit with him. We got to play tourist in downtown Seattle and he spent a lot of time hanging out with his cousins. I think Alex broke his "laugh box" while Jeremy was here -- he couldn't stop laughing! And Sarah just hung all over him. Of course, Bobby enjoyed the video game time with him. The kids only get to see cousins about once a year, so it's nice when they get some extra time.
5) New Bras! FINALLY! I went shopping this week and got 3 new bras. I'm a new woman! Woo Hoo! Here's a link to my all time favorite bra: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2890088/0~2376776~2374327~6010810~6010819?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6010819&P=1. I love this one and they come in such pretty colors now too!
Happy Weekend everyone!