Happy Spring! Another week of hard to find FFF's. I'll give it my best shot:
1) Dancing -- I love to dance! I had the best time last Saturday night dancing at my friend Jessica's St. Patrick's Day/Birthday party. I had so much fun dancing, that I wrenched my back and could barely walk for 2 days. It's a pain getting old! It was so great dancing with my girl friends -- you've never seen anything like a bunch of 35-40 year old women "doing the butt" or dancing to Justin Timberlake! It was so much fun!
2) Singing -- Singing is, and always has been, a big part of my life. I grew up in a household of singers, I met my husband singing, my daughter sings all day/every day.... I just loving singing! So at the above mentioned party, we also had karoake! Woo hoo! It was so much fun! This was our 3rd neighborhood karoake party and they are always a blast. I have been known to sing a few songs myself......not any solo's at this party, but still lots of girly songs!
3) The McMommy Chronicles -- Have you seen this blog? OMG, she is hilarious! I love reading her posts. She's definitely a FFF!
4) Going to the bus stop in my jammies -- Why is this a FFF you ask? Because it means I don't have to be anywhere first thing in the morning! Woo Hoo! Today is one of those days -- no appointments until about 10:30am. That means I don't have to rush around in the morning trying to get myself and the kids all ready to go by 8:25am. Instead I can check email, have my cup of coffee, pack a lunch for Sarah, start updating my blog, etc. I love these days!
5) A clean, organized closet -- I cleaned out my closet this week. Well....MY SIDE anyway! :-) About twice a year I get fed up with my closet and purge items that I haven't worn in awhile. If I haven't worn it for a year, I'm not gonna wear it! Now my side of the closet is clean and even organized by color. I love it! Now if only it would stay that way........
That's it this week....kind of lame....but still reminds me to be thankful for the little things.