Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interview with my children

Bobby, 17; Alex, 9; Sarah 7

1. What is something mom always says to you?
B: Clean your room; A: Time to do your homework; S: She loves me


2. What makes mom happy?
B: When my room is clean; A: Loving her; S: When I don't get in trouble


3. What makes mom sad?
B: Oh man, there is so many to choose from: when my grades are bad; A: not loving her; S: When Daddy is gone and he is on a trip like right now. But he's going to be back on Friday.

4. How does your mom do to make you laugh?
B: she is scared of lady bugs; A: telling funny jokes; S: when she tickles me in my tickle spot.


5. What was your mom like as a child?
B: a lot like Alex; A: poor; S: she had long hair.


6. How old is your mom?
B: 39; A: 37-1/2; S: 37


7. How tall is your mom?
B: 5 foot 3; A: 5 feet 6 inches; S: I don't know!


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
B: watch Private Practice and Gray's Anatomy; A: hang out with us; S: go to Florida where there is hot weather.


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
B: chores and watches Private Practice and Gray's Anatomy; A: do chores; S: she cleans the house.


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
B: The number of time she's told her children to clean their rooms; A: a movie star; S: a fashion model.


11. What is your mom really good at?
B: cleaning the bathrooms so that they don't stink anymore; A: taking care of us; S: scrapbooking


12. What is your mom not very good at?
B: I can't think of anything; A: playing video games; S: glitter


13. What does your mom do for a job?
B, A, S: She works at the church.


14.What is your moms favorite food?
B: Mexican; A: spaghetti; S: steak


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
B: When she keeps more patience with the kids than I do; A: she loves us; S: because I love her.


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
B: Sandy Cheeks; A: Hilarious Mom; S: Minnie Mouse


17. What do you and your mom do together?
B: talk about Harry Potter and Books; A: bond; S: play dress up


18. How are you and your mom the same?
B: for starters we look alike and we both read alot; A: we're both not very good at chess; S: we have the same skin color


19. How are you and your mom different?
B: she doesn't like video games; A: I know how to play chess and she doesn't; S: we have different eyes


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
B: because she tells me every day; A: because she takes care of us; S: she takes care of me


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
B: he can cook; A: he always comes home and kisses her; S: she loves him


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
B: scrapbook store; A: England; S: Florida


2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    That is awesome and beautiful! What a cool idea...brought tears to my eyes! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete