1) My new bracelet -- I gave one of these to each of my BFF's at the beach last weekend. Deb's says "live"; mine says "Love"; Denise's says "Inspire" and Eve's says "Create". On the inside it says our names and "beach trip 2009". I bought them from a mother/daughter team from this website. I love, love, love my bracelet and wear it every day to remind me of my girlfriends.
2) A clean house -- I love a clean house! We are a messy family. We try to keep up -- really! But with 3 kids, a dog, a cat, and a crazy family schedule, some things just get forgotten. On Tuesday my house was cleaned top to bottom -- including the tub and shower! The stress just drops from my shoulders when my house is clean! Nothing makes me smile like the smell of a freshly cleaned house.
3) My New Travel Journal -- Look what Eve made me! Isn't she so creative? I'm going to use it for my travel journal. Thank you Eve! I love it!
4) Scrapbooking -- I was able to complete a whole album last weekend! Yay! I love scrapbooking -- especially with friends -- especially at the beach! I am fortunate to have had scrapbooking friends everywhere I've lived. In CA is where we started our scrapbook weekends. In Utah I had a once a month scrapbook night with my girlfriends. Now in WA, I have an awesome Creative Memories consultant, Shelley, who hosts incredible crops about 3-4 times a year and I have a fabulous friend, Krissy, who hosts scrapbooking at her house about 6 times a year. Scrapbooking is such a fantastic hobby for me. I love it! Now if only I could keep my stuff organized.....
5) My Husband -- he is so awesome to let me go on my yearly scrapbook retreats. He is patient with me when I'm cranky and more patient with our children than I could ever be. He is such a hard worker and provider for my family. He makes me laugh. He loves me unconditionally. He is an awesome cook. He even takes and picks me up from the airport, even though I don't do that for him. I love him with all my heart and am glad it's Valentine's Weekend so that I can show him even more how much I love him.
6) Friday Favorite Five -- I love writing these (even the times I have to really think about my 5; I love reading other people's 5; I love sitting down to reflect on my week to come up with 5 favorites. This has really made me appreciate all the little joys in life. Thank you, Eve, for starting this.
What's your FFF?